Teen and Tween Time Special Event -
February 16 @ 4:30 pm
Young adults in grades 5-12 are invited to join the Wisconsin Dells High School National Honor Society members for an afternoon/evening of leadership building activities and problem-solving teamwork. We will be playing games, skill building, exploring some zany Fun activities AND enjoying pizza!
Drop-in for the fun: Stay, play and leave
when you must. It will be a blast.
Thursday, February 16 starting at 4:30 pm
Young Adults in grades 5-12 are always welcome on the 3rd Thursday of each month for pizza and pages.
CHECK OUT THE TOP TEN TEEN READS OF 2016:
- Alive by Chandler Baker
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
- The Novice: Summoner: Book One by Taran Matharu
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- When by Victoria Laurie. Disney/Hyperion
- Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls. By Lynn Weingarten