It's a Universe of Stories and Activities
Drop-In & Create in our Young Adult Area on Wednesday and Thursday Afternoons from Noon-6pm. Plus check out our special programming for all ages!
Download our Summer Calendar of Events for information on additional summer programming.
And... Don't forget to sign-up for the Summer Reading Challenge. Once you register, you'll want to visit the library and pick up your FREE BOOK for signing up and your reading log.
Once you complete your reading log, it becomes your entry for a drawing prize in the display case. You choose which prize you want to win. The more you read the more chances you have to win!
Don't forget to grab another reading log... and another... and another! Readers are the Winners!
VOTING ENDED AND THE TEEN TOP TEN WINNERS ARE...
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green.
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus.
- Warcross by Marie Lu.
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo.
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber.
- Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds.
- I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sánchez.
- Paper Hearts by Ali Novak.
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
- Once and For All by Sarah Dessen.
Check Out the 2019 Nominees: HERE
For more information, visit www.ala.org/teenread.